Industrial applications require unique RF interconnect systems that are able to withstand exposure to every type of environment, even those with harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures. Our connectors are specifically designed to overcome these diverse environmental factors to deliver superior and consistent electrical performance.
Amphenol Ruggedized Connectors - ARC
We offer a full line of Amphenol Ruggedized Connectors (ARC) that are commonly used for industrial process control, test and measurement machinery, heavy equipment, mining, alternative energy exploration and outdoor communication equipment. Our connector solutions include a full range of IP67 and IP68 rated connectors which offer dust and water protection in rigorous industrial applications.
- Fleet and Asset Monitoring are systems that are used to control vehicles wirelessly.
- Facility Management- Machine to machine technology used to monitor equipment operations, energy use, and maintenance systems.
- Automatic meter reading allows for the automatic, off site, real time collection of data from water meter or energy metering devices.
- Positive Train Control is an advanced system of functional requirements for controlling train movements to prevent derailments and provide increased safety.
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is the use of a wireless non-contact system that uses radio-frequency electromagnetic fields to transfer data from a tag attached to an object, for the purposes of automatic identification and tracking.