RF components perform vital functions in mission-critical military electronic systems. Such products require superior performance and reliability in hostile environments and stressful conditions. We offer solutions to defense applications such as ruggedized communications, flight management systems, missiles and radar.
Amphenol RF is recognized as a leading supplier in the military industry for its quality MIL-C-39012 interconnects and innovative product solutions. With decades of expertise in harsh environment interconnects for land, sea, and space, we are a natural partner to support a broad range of ruggedized, high-performance connector and cable assembly requirements. Our forward looking designs and industry leading manufacturing excellence ensures consistent dependability in any battlefield.
- IED Detection Systems, or Improvised Explosive Devices, are bombs that are deployed using RF links.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) are either flown autonomously based on pre-programmed coordinates or are controlled remotely.
- Missile guidance systems use active guidance technology, such as global positioning systems (GPS), for operating the missile control system.
- C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) includes battlefield communications, mobile command systems, vehicular intercommunications, radio systems, and radar technology.
- Airborne Radar Systems are used to detect aircraft, vehicles, and ships at long ranges. These systems require flawless transmission signals to relay surveillance and early warning data.