F-TYPE CONNECTOR SERIES
The F-Type connector series is a high performance, cost competitive threaded connector series. Primary applications of the F-Type connectors are for cable television (CATV), set top boxes and cable modems.
Amphenol’s F-Type is a 75 Ω connector featuring 30 dB return loss at 1GHz. Additionally, these connectors accept .022-.042 in. diameter conductors and comply with a 3/8-32 thread specification.
The F-Type connector is a threaded alternative to the slide-on G-Type connector.
Features and Benefits
- Patent pending contact design provides truly cylindrical coaxial contact and provides superior RF performance and excellent insertion/withdrawal characteristics
- 30 dB return loss at 1GHz ensures high performance specification that outperforms competition
- Multiple PCB mount packages: surface mount, edge mount, right angle and straight, meets many customer application needs
- Accommodates .022-.042 in. diameter conductor sizes. One connector accommodates a wide range of cable sizes, reducing part numbers
- Head End Equipment
- Set Top Boxes
- High Speed Cable Modems
- Hybrid Fiber Coax Networks
|Frequency Range||0-1 GHz|
|RF Leakage||-100dB min @ 1 GHz|
|Temperature Range||-40⁰F to +140⁰F|
|Cable Attachement||Hex braid-crimp|
|Cable Retention||20 lb min|